Week 7 & 8 – The Final Big Sales Push
Congratulations! We’re almost finished! So far in this program we’ve identified who your ideal customers are, what they want and why they want it. We’ve created promotions that can be sent out at a moments notice, upsells to encourage customers to buy more and follow up sequences to make sure they’re happy. Everything should conform to direct marketing standards. Now it’s time to open the throttle and see what your new business can do!
Over the course of the next 2 weeks set an ambitious goal number for yourself. You’ll very likely hit it if you have all these elements in place. In addition to your goal number find a way to reward yourself for all the hard work you’ve put in. A gift you’ve meant to buy yourself for a while but you keep putting off. It doesn’t matter if it’s big or small as long as it’s something that motivates you to hit your goal.
If you’d like your campaigns reviewed before you send them out, by all means let me know. I’m here to help fast track this process as much as possible. The sooner you get your work to me, the faster we can double check it and the sooner it can go live.
From this point forward you’re now equipped to create your own high performance campaigns that generate Sales On Demand. The more you refine these processes, the more profitable and automated your business will be. I’m looking forward to working with you over the next couple of weeks while you hit your goals. And remember, if there’s anything at all I can do to help, I’m just a quick e-mail away.
– Adam Nolan
Here’s What To Do Next
- Set an ambitious goal for the next 2 weeks.
- Create several pre-packaged promos to send to your list
- Ramp up (or start) your Facebook advertising campaign
- Continue to work on your follow up sequence, upsells & split testing
- Read one more of the books from the “suggested reading” section of the site
- Review example pieces of copy in the Vault
- Re-Read 14 Direct Marketing Secrets (available here)